|WcF| World Class Fraggers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the |WcF| World Class Fraggers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to |WcF| Snipers Forum!
Our Freestyle Server IP: 109.61.20.95:7788
Our TeamSpeak Server IP: 109.61.20.95:9987 (no password)

|WcF| Closing down.

Go down 
+8
|WcF|DarkY^
|WcF|*PRC~cro*
|WcF|RagnaroK
|WcF|Biggy
|WcF|Zippar
|WcF|*r0|/)Nd*
|WcF|^slideR*
|WcF|*FeAREd^
12 posters
AuthorMessage
|WcF|*FeAREd^

|WcF|*FeAREd^

Like! : 3

|WcF| Closing down. Empty
PostSubject: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:38 am

Well,

After having some talks with slider, me and him have decided to close the clan down. Both us of aint got the time to do anything with the clan anymore and so do a lot of others in the clan. We got inactive and especailly in the summer months the activty level wont go up.

We have had some good years in |WcF| and won quite alot of things in the time that we were active. We have won the C-oPs ladder time after time, we won some prices in the UZI 2v2 ladder and won the 2v2 freestyle ladder once. But the win of the CWAT ladder was the best weve done after we ended 5th and then beat ESG EST and TA in the final with 3-0.

But all good things will come to an end so will this great clan. We might have not always been liked by the rest of the community but i still want to thank all the teams we have played against and everyone that helped us out at some moment.

But i especially wanna thank all the people that played in |WcF|
At first Zippy, been with us since the start and nearly played everymatch the clan has played you have been such a great guy for the clan and one of the more important guys weve had. Thnx bro and much love!

Biggy, although u decided to leave us couple weeks ago i still love you and thanks for the time playing with us! <3

Slider, started out the clan with you and we made the clan rise to one of the better clans in europe if not the best i wish you goodluck with life and with your broken hand Razz

PRC, KVA KVA Thnx for being with us and giving us lots of laughs!

Raggy, m8 youre a hell of a guy. You played with a 200/300 ping for the last 2 years and you have been such a good player for us, thnx!

Toth, Shame you havent played in almost a year but it was such a great time with you when you still played dont know if you will read this but THNX!

Wern, guess you wont read it but we all still love you!

Jurgen and Stefan (TheCrow & db+) Most of the time i dont really like germans but u guys are different and ive really enjoyed playing with you and the support you gave to the clan!

Darky, still fat but still we all love the fatty in the team and we ish you goodluck with the army!

Marek, polish nab thnx for helping us out at the start of the clan and winning some sick matches for us!

Oscar, Havent played a lot with you latetly but youre such a cool and chilled guy and i hope to still play with you somewhere sometime!

Kathy, where have you gone sexy lady goodluck to whatever youre doing now!

Roland, you havent been with us for a long time but thnx for playing with us in the last season we have played it was great to get a new guy into the team shame it didnt last for that long.

And for all the others i forgot GL!

Its a shame we have to close down but with the activity within the clan i dont think theres another way to save the team. The people that will carry on playing i hope you guys will find a great new team and still have fun in that team for the time the game is still alive!

ByeBye |WcF|
Back to top Go down
http://www.wcfsnipers.forumotion.com
|WcF|^slideR*

|WcF|^slideR*

Like! : 0

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:13 am

|WcF| World Class Fraggers was created by slideR, WernerifiC and FeAREd on Saturday 12th of March 2011. The goal of the team was to create a team that could compete with the top teams but also a team where we could have fun. And maybe even save the Unreal Tournament community.

Thank You For everybody who ever Played in this clan. And Thank you for everyone for this nice Results what you guys maked in this team ♥ Love you all!

|WcF|^slideR*
|WcF|Biggy
|WcF|*FeAREd^
|WcF|Zippar
|WcF|db+
|WcF|macH1negHost
|WcF|RagnaroK
|WcF|Darky^
|WcF|AimBot
|WcF|kaOs
|WcF|*UnRe/\L*
|WcF|*PRC~cro*
|WcF|R0l/)nd
|WcF|Shikari
|WcF|TheCrow|FN|
|WcF|'WerN+ifiC
|WcF|Toth
|WcF|ace
|WcF|Mortal-karma
|WcF|Predator
|WcF|*DnG
|WcF|Y3K
|WcF|sunny^
|WcF|Avirin
|WcF|EskimoBob
|WcF|Greed
|WcF||ck!
|WcF|*SideWinder*
|WcF|ÂdAmO*
|WcF|AwfulDoG
|WcF|Mr.Bitches

Good Luck in the life and i hope this is not the last time when we played!
Back to top Go down
https://wcfsnipers.forumotion.com/u2
|WcF|*r0|/)Nd*

|WcF|*r0|/)Nd*

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:45 am

GL to everyone in private life Cool

i hope you guys come back for some fun rumble Wink
Back to top Go down
|WcF|Zippar

|WcF|Zippar

Like! : 6

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:14 am

It was one hell of a ride, I hope I get to meet you guys in real life! Thx for the memories!!! I love you all! <3
Back to top Go down
|WcF|Biggy

Like! : 1

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:25 am

It was a pleasure playing with you guys, enjoyable 2 years ive had in a while.

cya around x
Back to top Go down
|WcF|RagnaroK

|WcF|RagnaroK

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:12 am

I'm sorry for that...,I'll still play with my WCF Tag Wink
Back to top Go down
https://wcfsnipers.forumotion.com/
|WcF|*FeAREd^

|WcF|*FeAREd^

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:55 am

Indd its been a great time maybe ill see some of you around sometime!
Back to top Go down
|WcF|^slideR*

|WcF|^slideR*

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:58 am

btw i think we can play 1 more FN match... just fur fun.. and fuck out every fucking noob rulez :DDDD
Back to top Go down
|WcF|*PRC~cro*

|WcF|*PRC~cro*

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:08 pm

thx for nice time in clan and rly i enjoy play with us . gl in life and cya in next fight.
kva kva bitches
Back to top Go down
|WcF|DarkY^

Like! : 4

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:01 am

thanks for the great clan kevin and slider
sorry i was an inactive CUNT ! Smile
but yeah zipper obv il holla you all the time anyway Wink
kevin il just piss you off on facebook or something
same with biggy and the rest i have on FB
also preslav il come visit your caravan soon Wink maybe :/
ermmm
dunno what else to put .....
ermmm i love everyone here
guna miss all the banter in the TS
and pissing off HAWKYS FAT Girlfriend Wink
and most of all annoying the ref in rumbles with epic comments like "rage rage rage" Very Happy
love you <3
Back to top Go down
-]NBK[-*VeyronX*

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:43 am

Sad to see you go guys Sad

Kev it feels like it was only yesterday when you told me you're leaving NBK to start your own team, and its been like 2 years or so since then Very Happy
Well done guys for everything you have accomplished during WcF time and hopefully i see you again!

Ivan
Back to top Go down
|WcF|*FeAREd^

|WcF|*FeAREd^

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:39 am

Ye its a shame, ye i remember it aswell but its been a long time and im proud of everything we have done in the 2 years we have been here!
Back to top Go down
Forever_Winter

Forever_Winter

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:21 am

Sad to see.
Take care all of you in WCF!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitesniperteam.co.uk
|WcF|^slideR*

|WcF|^slideR*

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:53 am

DAAAMN i miss this shit :'(
Back to top Go down
|WcF|db+

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:00 am

Zippy, organize the fuckin´ beer!!!
Back to top Go down
|WcF|'WerN+ifiC.

|WcF|'WerN+ifiC.

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:03 am

Finally back to see that you closed it down  Mad 

I Wish you all good luck and alot of love & happiness
Back to top Go down
-]NBK[-*VeyronX*

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:10 am

Back to top Go down
|WcF|*FeAREd^

|WcF|*FeAREd^

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 7:11 am

Werner jonge!

Beter kom je weer ff wat games mee spelen, de helft is weer gaan spelen en biggy heeft een nieuwe clan gemaakt, ook ik speel af en toe weer Razz

0637323853 is mn nummer is makkelijker omdat niemand de website gebruikt Razz
Back to top Go down
|WcF|'WerN+ifiC.

|WcF|'WerN+ifiC.

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:06 am

hey hey hey!
i tried to sign up for the clan [HPS] Forum, im waiting for a member to approve me into the forums

i got a fairly decent pc now - so i will be playing from time to time on all kinds of server
from bunny tracks to camping to freestyle and even instagib!

Much love! |WcF|'WerN+ifiC.
Back to top Go down
|WcF|Zippar

|WcF|Zippar

Like! : 6

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 6:59 am

Biggy is going to approve in the HPS forum mate! Smile
Do we have any other contact except here with you? Do you have a skype/facebook/smth?
Much Love, Wern Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |WcF| Closing down.   |WcF| Closing down. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|WcF| Closing down.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|WcF| World Class Fraggers  :: |WcF| Public Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: